721 Windmill Street, Grenada$220,000
Share this listing!
- Remarks: Large beautiful well built 4 BR/3 full bath farmhouse on 10.7 acres of pristine pasture land with creek, barn and shop on edge of Grenada City limits is perfect for raising horses, sheep, goats, cows, chickens, dogs and kids due to grandfathered Grenada Co. livestock permit. If you are tired of traveling to the country to care for animals and gardens then look no further. This property offers country farm living with all the city conveniences. This large family home features a bright kitchen including appliances, indoor utility room, breakfast nook, butler pantry, formal dining room, home office, living room, bedroom and den with natural gas fireplaces, and master bedroom with master bath ensuite with walk in closet. Enclosed garage, utility room, large walk in closets, cedar closets, under stairway storage, fenced wired shop and barn offer expansive storage for every need. Don’t miss this opportunity to have the best of country living in the city. Property purchase includes a cell phone tower land lease with 2053 renewable contract. Income from the cell tower land lease is significant and pre-paid until 2053. Access roads surround two sides of property and cell tower on back corner of property. Carpeted rooms have hardwood flooring underneath.
- MLS #: 106303
- Price: $220,000
- Address: 721 Windmill Street
- City: Grenada
- State: MISSISSIPPI
- Zip: 38901
- County: Grenada
- Beds Total: 4
- Baths Total: 3
- Property Type: ResidentialProperty
- LivingArea: 3364
- Stories: 2.0
- AppliancesThatStay: Dishwasher, Microwave, Range-Elec, Refrigerator, Single Oven, W/D Hook Up
- WaterHeater: Nat Gas
- Windows: Wood, Single Pane, Storm
- Construction: Block, Masonry, Wood Frame
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.